SPB-Tours Baltic Sea
Baltic since 2006.
Let us help you plan the best
vacation in St. Petersburg,
Berlin, Tallinn, Helsinki,
Need help or more info?
you like by email or phone if you
have any questions, wishes, or
comments concerning your Shore
Excursions in the Mediterranean.
What our clients say
"Me and my family have just returned from our marvelous cruise in the Mediterranean. We booked all our tours and transfers with SPB Mediterranean. We used them in the Baltic before and were delighted. They are a first class outfit. They also have a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor. That is why we decided to book them again for our shore excursions in Barcelona, Livorno and Rome. We could not be happier with all their services, simply perfect in everything."
Individual approach [every client is special] friendly, honest and reliable way of dealing with people.
A professional licensed guide
People that we employ all have experience in the travel business and are dedicated to their job we do our best to avoid the unpleasant surprises in anything you had booked or paid for.
Although we focus on the individual tourists and small groups, we are also able to provide large groups with the neccessary arrangements.
All of our tours have both an English speaking driver and a professional licensed guide. This distinguishes us from most of our competitors which only have a Guide/Driver.
Why choose SPB-Tours?
At SPB-Tours, we believe we can offer you the best service for your travel experience. Here are some reasons why:
1. SPB Tours is one of the top attractions in St. Petersburg on TripAdvisor. Our past clients, some of who have since become friends, will vouch for our quality and professionalism. One of our reviewers writes: “If this company is an example of the new Russia their future is assured.” Have a look at our TripAdvisor page.
2. Viktoria Rother, the manager and owner of SPB-Tours, has over 25 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry and knows the business inside and out. Born and raised in St. Petersburg, she has extensive knowledge of the city. Her years of work as a tour guide and tutor at the St. Petersburg State University (Management Department) and subsequent foundation and operation of SPB-Tours has taught her how to provide a high quality and satisfying experience for her guests. Since 2006 SPB-Tours has served thousands of satisfied travelers, and we look forward to continuing that trend for years to come.
3. SPB-Tours is a tight-knit, family-run company with offices in St. Petersburg and Berlin and recently in Barcelona. We are doing the work that we love, and you can see it in our attention to detail. We see each interested guest as a PERSON, not a profit. With SPB-Tours you get the care you’d expect from visiting your own family, because that's what we are. We provide services first-hand, without going through the third parties Our dedicated staff includes a number of native English-, German-, and Spanish-speakers, to ensure the clearest correspondence without risk of miscommunication. While our team and company is very international, we operate under standard Western and American business practices that you would expect.
4. “This company has a human face”, said a 2013 client about SPB-Tours. We have more goals and concerns than just regular business. Our philanthropy initiative dates back to 2010. Since then we have been donating $1 per guest to Orphanage No. 40 in St. Petersburg. This is home to approximately 55 disabled children from 3 to 7 years old, all of whom have problems with their vision. With donations so far, SPB-Tours has supplied necessary medication for the children, office supplies (including a new laptop), two visits to the dolphinarium and one to the circus for all the kids and staff. We are so grateful to all of our past clients who have allowed us the opportunity to give back!
5. SPB-Tours is famous for our creativity and innovative ideas. We are the first tour operator in the Baltic to begin offering a fixed price package tour of the "Baltic Pearls" in multiple ports of call. We have been providing and polishing this package since 2009 and now transport this successful concept to our Mediterranean services. Our head start has given us an edge with more experience and improvements in our services every season. We stand firm behind our itineraries at each port of call and the best price guarantee: we can give you the best package for the most affordable prices.
Our newest innovation is the ability to design your own Mediterranean Pearls package by choosing any combination cities in addition to Barcelona with Palma De Mallorca, Livorno and Civitavecchia. You can book in just two, or all four!
6. SPB-Tours has guaranteed group tour departures with guaranteed flat-rates, and customizable private tours. Whatever your interests, group size, mobility, and budget is, we have a tour that fits your needs! Most large cruise ships qualify for our group tours with flat-rate prices. This means that whether or not the group fills up, everyone qualifies for our unbeatably low prices! Even better: we will fill the groups for you. It's a worry-free booking. We also offer discounts to those willing to help us assemble the groups via CruiseCritic.com roll calls! Email us for details.
7. SPB-Tours has the resources to cover large numbers of groups on any given day. Our busiest tour day to date had our team handling over 500 guests in over 45 different groups in St. Petersburg. We may be a small, family-run company, but that doesn't mean we are limited to small numbers!
7. SPB-Tours uses a simplified booking process. You can book with us, right here, without leaving the website! Your payment is not due until the day of the first tour.
8. The entire SPB-Tours team is like an extended family, from the office staff to the guides and drivers. SPB-Tours is lucky to have a wonderful and highly professional staff. Many of the guides and drivers have known one another for years. All our guides are highly professional, knowledgable, and flexible with years of experience. They all hold university degrees and speak excellent English. Our guides are passionate about sharing the history and their love for the cities they guide in. The tours are not just an occasional side-job to them, they are a priority and a joy. Viktoria ensures that this is the case: the SPB-Tours founder and director is a guide herself with over 25 years of experience. She knows how much of the tour depends upon an excellent guide. As a result, we know our guides very well and only hire the best.
9. Our dedicated drivers are delighted to work for SPB-Tours. They are not hired out from some enormous company that randomly assigns vehicles to employees; they are actually the owners of their vans. Each of our drivers are of excellent character. Because of this, we have developed real relationships with repeat drivers who are truly invested in the services they provide. "The client is the king" is their motto. They are very helpful, caring, professional, and polite. All of our drivers even decent English, which is very seldom in Spain and Italy. Most of them are non-smokers and none will smoke in your presence. They bring their guests as close to the museums' entrances and attractions as possible. All of our fully-insured vans and small buses are air-conditioned, comfortable, and clean. We will always try to get you a vehicle with a few extra seats for your comfort.
10. SPB-Tours constantly strives to improve. We are distributing Feedback Questionnaires in all ports of call. Oscar, the manager of SPB Barcelona will always try to bids you farewell at the dock in Barcelona, Spain. To SPB-Tours Mediterranean, our duty is not fulfilled when we receive payment from you. Our job is only complete when you are leaving the city with delightful memories of your SPB-Tours Mediterranean experience.